“If you have children, you have a lot of questions” – that’s why there has been a new contact point for families in Taufkirchen (Vils) since September 2019.
Family support points are places of encounter and exchange for all families – regardless of family type, origin, income, education or age.
Here you will find answers to many questions related to the family, such as education, family life or leisure time.
The family base
- offers an open consultation hour (Dates see here.)
- gives information to existing offers in Taufkirchen
- provides if required contact with other institutions
- organizes meetings and education for local families
- contains a branch office of the Erding Education Counselling
The family base is therefore a guide on how to find advice and help with small and large everyday concerns. A comprehensive network is available here. The consultation is free of charge, non-binding and unbureaucratic.
“If you have children, you have many questions” – we will find answers together!
Website of the family support center (only available in German)