Venues in the moated castle

Fugger hall, adjoining room & tower room

The historic Fugger hall on the ground floor can accommodate 100 to 150 people. The hall and the adjoining rooms have been converted for gastronomic use and can only be rented through the "La Barca" restaurant, phone: 08084 1348.


Ballroom

The ballroom on the first floor is used for official events by the municipality of Taufkirchen (Vils), but can also be rented for concerts, smaller celebrations and conferences.
The moated castle has an elevator, which means that the ballroom is barrier-free.
There is also a disabled toilet and disabled parking spaces directly at the castle.


Castle terrace

On sunny days, the idyllic castle terrace attracts guests with its unique backdrop, which is also ideal for champagne receptions during celebrations.The castle terrace is also barrier-free and accessible by a special gravel for wheelchair users.

The contact person in the town hall is Angela Kräutler


Castle Chapel

In the particularly beautiful ambience of the historic castle chapel, there is the possibility of getting married in a church. A romantic place whose exact year of creation is unknown. It is believed that the chapel was built during the Fugger rule in Taufkirchen, after 1554. It offers the ideal setting for a church wedding in a private atmosphere. There are 20 seats available for guests.

Wedding room

The municipality's wedding room is located on the first floor of the west wing.

Contact persons for a civil wedding in the moated castle are:
Anton Kreuzpointner
Gabriele Valentin


Castle Chapel

In the particularly beautiful ambience of the historic castle chapel there is the opportunity to get married in a church. A romantic place whose exact year of creation is unknown. It is believed that the chapel was built during the Fugger rule in Taufkirchen, after 1554. It offers the ideal setting for a church wedding in a private atmosphere. There are 20 seats available for guests.

The church room with one of the oldest altars in the district of Erding and the stucco ceiling with its artistic decorations reflect a magnificent interior. The bones of Saint Victor rest directly under the altar table. In 1695, Adam von Puech had the bones of the 13-year-old martyr and roman catacomb saint transferred to the chapel of the Taufkirchen moated castle.


Neuer Flyer zur Schlossgeschichte

Seit April 2024 gibt es einen neuen Flyer zur Schlossgeschichte vom Anfang bis heute.
Der Flyer liegt im Rathaus aus.

Scroll up Print