The chapel in the Wasserschloss Taufkirchen (Vils) is the most valuable and only completely preserved room of the historical building. It is believed that it was built during the time of the Fugger rule, after 1554. The chapel offers space for 20 people and houses one of the oldest altars in the Erding district. Directly under the altar there are in a glass shrine the richly decorated relics of St. Victors. These were bought by Adam Puech in 1694 to stimulate the pilgrimage to Taufkirchen and thus the beer sales of his brewery. Through the income and votive offerings of the pilgrims, the chapel received a beautiful silver treasure, which has been preserved to this day.
Excerpt from the castle book (only available in German)