The full-time 1st mayor is directly elected by the citizens for a term of six years. As head of administration and supervisor of the employees in the town hall, he is responsible for the internal organization and represents the municipality externally. He is the chairman of the city council with the same application and voting rights as the council members. As head of administration, he is responsible for the preparation and implementation of city council resolutions.
Stefan Haberl (CSU)
since 2020 1st Mayor of Taufkirchen (Vils)
- Born in 1983
- Profession: Bank economist
- Marital status: married / 3 children
Honorary positions, activities:
- Member of the district council of Erding
- Chairman of the Taufkirchen School Association
- Chairman of the supervisory board of the Gemeindewerke Taufkirchen (Vils)
- Chairman of the board of directors of the municipal company "Wasserschloss"
- Member of the board of directors of the district and Sparkasse Erding-Dorfen
- Board member in numerous clubs and associations