Since September 2021 there is a minibus at the Rathaus parking lot, which everyone can rent at their disposal. The 9-seater is provided by the company Mikar from Deggendorf.
The use of the vehicle is open to anyone who has a valid driving licence and who registers with mikar as a driver. The vehicle can be booked with a few clicks on the smartphone via the Mikar app.
It can also be borrowed for several days, for example for a weekend trip or for a holiday week. For all this you need the mikar app (activated within 2 working days). Keys and papers are available in the vehicle opened with it (keyless opening).
Details on how to use the vehicle can be found at mikar.de/standorte/taufkirchen-vils/.
- Online at www.mikar.de
- Enter all required data
- You will receive your user contract by e-mail
- Send the following documents by e-mail to: registrierung(at)mikar.de
- Scan of the signed user contract + SEPA mandate
- Scan of driver's license and identity card/passport
- High quality selfie
- Customer account will be activated within two working days
- Booking is made online or via app (in urgent cases also by phone)
- Select location or vehicle
- Specify booking period and approximately planned route in km
- Confirm booking and the booking confirmation will be sent by e-mail
- Booking is started with the app
- The booking can be started at least 15 minutes before the start of the booking and the vehicle can be opened then
- Select Start trip in the app under "my bookings"
- The vehicle key is located in a special device in the glove compartment
- Lock the vehicle during stopovers by car key
- Return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel
- Vehicle key back into the appropriate device
- Lock all vehicle doors tightly
- In the app “Finish booking”